January 31, 2011

The New Ladies Tea Blog is Here

Dear Tea Ladies,

Managing the ever-growing newsletter address book was becoming quite difficult (and costly!), so I have switched to this blog format for sharing news and information with you lovely readers. I think you will find this much more convenient, just as I will.

Now I will be able to share thoughts and ideas with all of you in a much timelier fashion, and you will have the opportunity to share your own thoughts right away in the comments section of each post. This kind of interaction was missing from the newsletters and I am glad we will have more of a sense of community as we go forward.

Happy New Year, and stay tuned to this site.

Kind regards,
Sonja

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Sonja! I have missed The Ladies Tea...so glad you decided to return and with a blog. Great! Cannot wait to read Laura Childs: "Scones and Bones!" Thank you.

    Gwen Bankovich
    Manchester, Georgia

    ReplyDelete